Find growth, accelerate performance, make innovation work
With a detailed map of all the routes to growth, this three-day programme will help you assess your options, from the potential for efficiency initiatives to market penetration, and support you in finding the best ways forward for your organisation.
Who is it for?
The Driving Growth and Innovation Programme is for business leaders or operational managers who need to understand better how to find growth, accelerate and enhance performance, and make innovation work in practice.
In a packed three days, everything will come under review for your organisation:
- the potential and requirements for plans for efficiency initiatives
- market penetration
- product range development
- re-packaging existing propositions
- tapping hidden assets and many more.
Drawing on the best thinking in applying innovation, we will also equip you with the techniques for unblocking new ideas from your teams.
Benefits to you and your organisation
- You will understand growth frameworks and be able to confidently apply them to your organisation, with an increased appreciation of opportunities for inculcating innovation
- You will have gained insights into actions you personally can take to explore and drive growth initiatives
- You will also be armed with tips and processes for encouraging innovation and releasing new ways of working with your team and organisation.
Why choose an Ashridge Open Programme?
- Ashridge offers you a unique environment for learning, reflection and change
- Ashridge offers peer networking opportunities with like minded professionals during the programme and afterwards via The Ashridge Network
- On site accommodation, learning materials, leisure facilities and a wide choice of cuisine is all included as part of your Ashridge Open Programme package
- Our teaching style blends academic theory and real-world examples with practical skills and tools. Our faculty won't lecture you but will make you participate. It's how we make your learning stick
- With specific implementable action plans, proven new thinking and practical advice, Ashridge will help you make more of your career
- Access to online content from Virtual Ashridge to support your learning before, during and after the residential part of your programme.
Content and Structure
Before coming on the programme, participants complete an online psychometric to explore their personal innovation and creativity capabilities and are invited to an online discussion forum that engages them to share their best practise examples of innovation.
To ensure that your learning is rooted in and applies to your own organisation, you will also complete a short exercise analysing the growth of your business which you will reflect on through the residential phase of the programme.
Three-day residential phase
The programme is delivered through a dynamic combination of taught modules, group discussions and group individual exercises. We use leading and trusted models based on research and experience to give you detailed grounding in growth frameworks, addressing optimisation, innovation and scaling opportunities, followed by application exercise to clarify their meaning for you and your organisation.
The programme covers:
- Understanding value and growth dynamics
- Exploring the driving growth and innovation framework
- A framework for encouraging innovation within teams is provided
- An experiential task to test new insights
- Discovering growth and innovation concepts and application toolkits
- Looking at growth insights for your business
- Planning for personal and business results.
- Tutors will facilitate a Webex web conference for the group, six weeks after the residential phase. This will allow you and the other participants in your group to review your actions and support you all to make further progress
- As a participant you automatically join the The Ashridge Network where you can continue your personal development and networking
- Your personal development is supported with access to Virtual Ashridge content via your programme portal for twelve months after your programme
- You can keep your personal development on track with one-to-one coaching sessions tailored to your specific requirements as well as access ongoing support from Ashridge Momentum. Please contact our Programme Advisors for further information.