Online Executive Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Are you seeking to deepen and leverage your overall business knowledge and understanding of high-level research? Do you wish to strengthen your leadership skills in a public organisation; are you looking at or seeking internal promotion as a C-Suite Executive, or to enhance your expertise for a career in consulting?
If so, then the Online Executive DBA programme is for you. Its Action Research focused and knowledge creation orientated rather than a taught qualification. The programme aims at developing candidates' critical thinking, applied research and creative skills. The professional executive doctorate in management is an emerging trend in business, and BSN is focused on providing candidates with an accessible, leading-edge programme on a global scale.
Internet based with optional half yearly conferences
The attendance of three conferences is optional, but recommended.
Candidates can look forward to the following conference modules:
- Leadership Minds in the Digital Age
- Reframing 'Management' for the Digital Age
- Strategic Leadership in the Digital Age
- The Changing Nature of Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age: Opportunities and Processes
- New Marketing in the Digital Age
- From CIO to CDO to CSO in the Digital Age, and more!
- Research Methodologies
- Shaping business minds
- Business foresight capability
- What is Action Learning?
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Draft Proposal submitted to BSN
- Appointment of Internal Supervisor
- Identify, analyse and formulate a business-driven Action Learning project
- Finalise research methodology
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in the subject discipline(s) required of your thesis
- Monthly contact with supervisor
- Three monthly reports back to Academic Board
- Literature Review
- Independent Research
- Internal Evaluation
- External Assessment
- Academic Board Approval
|Lead time||40 months|
|Location||Buren (Gld.), Netherlands|
|Type||Post-master / post-baccalaureate, PhD|
|Costs (indication)||More than € 4,550|
|Class location type||Home learning|
|Learning method||E-learning (online)|
|Required language skills||English|
|Startmaanden||April, July, October|
|Countries||Aruba, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Egypt, Finland, France, Ghana, Greece, Italy, Kenya, Kuwait, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malawi, Namibia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, United Arab Emirates, United States, Zambia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland|
|Maximum number of participants||15|