The Master in Corporate Finance (MCF) is an intense and stimulating one-year program in English, designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to drive innovation and master different international finance management techniques and tools, whether you work for a company or an institution. Choosing MCF means investing in your personal and professional development, with a view to taking your career to the next level.
MCF is the Master for you if
- You want to offer high quality solutions to financial problems.
- You want to be provided with the most advanced techniques of Financial Management.
- You are looking for a blend of leadership and respect for others, ethics and appreciation of diversity.
- You want an internationally recognized qualification.
- You want to operate in complex scenarios with unique tools and capabilities.
MCF will enable you to:
- Strengthen your theoretical financial knowledge.
- Improve your practical financial knowledge and technical skills.
- Develop critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills.
- Become a "person" manager.
- Most MCF graduates go on to enjoy a successful career in finance, fulfilling their original goals when choosing this program.
- SDA Bocconi MCF students are offered the opportunity to complete their education in New York and obtain a double degree by joining Fordham University's GBA Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF).
Benefits of choosing MCF
An invaluable asset for you and your company
The MCF is an international specialized Master that offers skills and knowledge that will enable you to reach new heights and make the most of your potential. Working day after day with others, you will verify your own ideas of management and assess the results with classmates, teachers and tutors.
A growing network, treasuring teamwork and diversity
The MCF network includes participants from several countries and widely varied professional backgrounds, lecturers, guest speakers and the entire Bocconi Alumni Association. Bocconi Professors, tutors and Visiting Professors will offer a broad perspective. Business consultants, company managers and entrepreneurs will bring you their daily experience of managerial life: a fine blend of theory and practice.
A special approach to business and life
The program is divided into 4 stages, from foundation modules in finance to field projects. The structure of the program is flexible enough to be able to include debates, activities, coaching, firms' presentations, team building, etc.
Milano: not just a financial capital
This Program gives you the chance to live and study in the heart of one of Europe's most dynamic and productive regions. Your work will alternate between individual study and group interaction.
You will have the opportunity to discover everything that Milano has to offer, in addition to being Italy's financial and industrial capital. Although the program is very demanding, learning more about the city will certainly be an interesting part of your stay.
15th edition 2014 - 2015