Face the major challenges of brand management and communication today. From digitalisation to information overload, social responsibility, increasing consumer scepticism and the importance of accountability. Develop the skills you need to manage your brands, get them out there and keep them future-proof!
The programme 'Brand Management & Communication' consists of two modules:
Module 1: Building Brands
- How to build a strong brand
- How can you load a brand with specific values? What is the secret to creating a good brand identity?
- What is a brand life cycle and what is your role in this?
- How do you expand your brand through co-branding and brand extensions?
Module 2: Managing brands
- How do you develop a positioning for corporate and product brands?
- How do you incorporate your business, brand and communication positioning?
- How would you translate your brand positioning into a concrete medium mix?
- Module 3: Communicating brands
Module 3: Communicating brands
- How do you draw up a communication plan?
- Which brand communication objectives can you pursue?
- What are the different traditional communication media? What are the pros and cons?
- Guerrilla Marketing, branded entertainment, experience communication… Which techniques can you apply to communicate your brand in a non-conventional way?
Module 4: Branding in the digital age
- How do you manage your brand in an information overload context?
- Is there a need for a new brand model in the digital age?
- How do you build up a brand using new media?
- What role does word-of-mouth play in promoting your brand?
- How should you proceed in creating a social media strategy for your brand?
- How do you evolve from marketing manager to conversation manager?